ADSENSE invalid clicks

Thursday, December 16, 2010

what i should do to prevent ourself from invalid clicks...anyone can banned any competitor site by doing invalid clicks on his site..few softwares available to detect invalid clicks and invalid click fraud and to control that...can i go to buy any software......
is there any solution available for invalid clicks on my site..google will banned those people if they detect the visitors take advantage of invalid clicks,,,so i want to protect my website and my account from those people.....

seniors please help me out
and let me know
what should i do for that

can i go to buy any software
or any other alternative free of cost
or manually solution available for this problem

an early reply will be highlt appreciated

0 comments:

Post a Comment